Incorporating over 60 years of design experience, Bronx Bar Straighteners are custom-built to suit individual requirements and provide straightening solutions for any material composition, with sizes ranging from 5 mm to over 100 mm in diameter. The two roll and multi-roll PBR machines are used worldwide, meeting the highest standards of straightness, surface finish and controlled surface hardness.
Bronx machines can be used for either cold or hot rolled bars.
- High throughput speeds of over 70 meters per minute. Automatic handling equipment, allowing one-man operation.
- High overall operating efficiency. Rapid size-changing facilities.
- Quick roll changing equipment.
- Low surface work hardening.
- Hydraulic roll load control device that maintains straightening load throughout the operation
Guide Bar Access: All Bronx PBR type machines are equipped with “swing out” guide bar tables that provide:
- Rapid changing of guide bars.
- Quick and easy inspection of guide bar surfaces.
- Exposure of work rolls for inspection and maintenance.
- Easy removal of scale.