Improving team performance through Fives' experience sharing
- Gain hands-on experience and enhance your team’s technical skills
- Improve efficiency and performance through greater operational knowledge
- Optimize productivity and minimize downtime with proactive diagnoses
- Boost employees development and motivation
Expertise, knowledge and experience sharing
Our training programs are designed to tackle all types of challenges that you may face over the lifecycle of your operations. Our case by case approach integrates theoretical knowledge, specific exercises and on-site practical tests. A complete knowledge validation process enables to enhance personal learning.
Training is the key towards motivating staff to operate and maintain equipment at ultimate performance in a safe environment
Enhance management performance with best practices to follow your strategy and implement your continuous improvement plan.
Get an overview and key elements for understanding of the steel manufacturing process and extend your know-how in a specific area.
Get basic or advanced knowledge for operating or maintaining key equipment in the steel manufacturing process.
- Metallurgy process: understanding of steel transformation phenomena
- Strip rolling: flatness, thickness, quality
- Thermal process: heat transfer knowledge and optimization process
- Combustion: expertise and understanding of physical phenomenon