The 3rd generation of the wiping system - DMS Wiper SCP 3.0 enhances the performance of rolling mills by enabling higher rolling speed and reduced maintenance downtime. This advanced system offers the best available technology in terms of highest rolling speed, higher wiping efficiency and easier maintenance.
DMS Wiper advantages:
- Mark-free design allows it to achieve 2B finish as well as ultimate BA quality, at high speed.
- It can operate at speeds up to 1200 m/min and has improved wiping efficiency compared to conventional fleece-roll technology. This enables to safely wind at maximum speed, increasing the overall mill productivity.
- The wiping roll cassette can be replaced in less than 10 minutes.
- The lifetime of backup bearings has been increased 10 times (>1 year) compared to the previous wiper generation.
- The lubrication-free cassette design drastically reduces fire ignition risks during operation.
DMS Wiper features enhanced safety: thanks to special cassette system with specific roller design (grease for life type), fire risk has been drastically reduced. This new feature enables to increase overall rolling mill productivity, while insuring enhanced safety in operation.
The latest references include installations at the steel makers’ facilities in Vietnam, Turkey, China and Europe.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here