NeoKoil, stainless steel processing lines
Fives offers the complete range of NeoKoil® strip processing lines and equipment to cover the entire cold rolling mill workshop for stainless steel processing: hot annealing and pickling lines (HAPL), cold annealing and pickling lines (CAPL), bright annealing lines (BAL), 20Hi cold rolling mills and in-line/offline skin-pass mills. Having delivered the world’s highest capacity lines and mills, Fives has proven its expertise in stainless steel processing and offers:
• A full range of finished products – N1, 2E, 2D, 2B and BA quality
• Strip thickness from 0.04 mm to 14 mm, tailored to the customer’s requirements
• Ultra-thin wide strip production (down to 40 microns over 1250 mm width)
Fives references include 17 HAPLs, 19 CAPLs and & skin-pass mills (2B/2D), 79 cold rolling mills and 8 BALs.
Fives designed NeoKoil® hot annealing and pickling line (HAPL) for stainless steel to be efficient and environmentally responsible, with minimum waste generation, high volume sludge removal, acid purification and automatic acid monitoring and dosing control.
The NeoKoil® cold annealing and pickling line (CAPL) utilizes Fives' proprietary technologies to ensure optimum product quality and efficiency: adaptative design to customers' process flow , in-line trimming and skin-passing, automatic acid monitoring and dosing control.
All aspects of the NeoKoil® bright annealing line (BAL) are designed by Fives to minimize contact with the strip surface so that the final product has a perfect finish. A high power transverse flux induction heating technology is offered to increase production capacity.
DMS 20Hi cold rolling mills are capable of rolling speeds up to 1200 mpm, strip thicknesses as low as 0.04 mm and strip widths as high as 1880 mm. Fives has been working to optimize the performance, resulting in:
• 10% increase in strip productivity
• Possibility to achieve 2D, 2B and BA surface qualities
• Safe and simple maintenance, with fast and reliable wiper roll change
• Reduced operating costs and energy consumption
• Cleaner environment due to the advanced fume exhaust system
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.