DMS OptiLine, strip processing line designer
Fives has developed DMS OptiLine™, a unique and precise software tool, which simulates the complete running of a strip processing line. It calculates the requested characteristics of each motor of the line to guarantee the required line tension during operation at the constant speed, as well as during line acceleration and deceleration. Accumulators are also checked according to the real product mix of the line.
DMS OptiLine™ is designed to achieve the best possible performance by anticipating every operating scenario and offering appropriate responses:
- Anticipate quality risk linked with strip driving to prepare development of new grades or new strip dimensions
- Optimize need of change (motor, bridle, pinch roll) during a revamping project
This insight can significantly reduce the time taken for commissioning.
- Prediction of the line behaviour with new products
- Detection of potential malfunctions of mechanical equipment
- Line adjustment during tension change
- Avoids bridle roll slippage and strip marks
- Full animated 2D or 3D modeling
- Real time simulation of the strip transportation
- Easy modification of driver pre-sets
- Optimization of line level 1 control
- Comparison between calculations
- Measures to improve line operations
- Reports calculation information such as motorization power
- Quality tracking analysis
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.