As part of its service offering, Fives provides on-site assistance teams to help you achieve the best possible equipment performance. Experienced engineers work closely with you to detect problems early, enabling you to prioritize maintenance needs, schedule repair work within planned shutdowns and save time and money.
On-site assistance experts dedicated to your daily performance
Our goal is to help you:
- Increase equipment lifetime
- Improve product quality
- Reduce your environmental footprint
- Save energy
Fives engineers offer a range of on-site services, including regular inspection, technical adjustment and maintenance recommendations. Using advanced technologies and proprietary software tools, as well as our extensive knowledge of the steel process, we can offer customized solutions to achieve the best possible performance.
Mechanical process assistance
- Quality tracking analysis
- Mill inspection by laser tracking
- Roll and pass line alignments
- Gear box inspection
- Anti-rust treatment
Thermal process assistance
- Combustion system control and adjustment
- Cooling equipment setting
- Refractory and insulation equipment inspection
- Automation and level 2 parameters resetting
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.