CELES induction heaters
CELES induction heaters are a versatile, compact and economical solution. Induction heating saves on energy consumption, which in turn reduces costs and pollutants, while still providing effective, uniform heating for preheating, annealing, curing or coating in the strip process lines.
This uniformity ensures the high quality of the finished product – and, because the process is easily repeatable, that quality is assured across the whole of the strip. Another big advantage of induction heating technology is the fact that it increases the thermal capacity of the line, which means the strip can be processed more quickly and throughput is increased.
CELES induction heater advantages:
- Reduced capital cost
- Compatibles with high level of retained austenite (50%)
- Limited maintenance requirements
- High power density
- No preheating required
- Proven heating accuracy
- Compact, modular system with easy integration into existing lines
The inductor design is engineered for the highest quality and for optimum safety. It is compliant with EN-12198 Electromagnetic Shielding for Worker EM Flux Daily Exposure.
The CELES induction heater is incredibly flexible and can adapt to changes in steel grade and temperatures. The ability to make strip changes on the fly, without having to stop and restart the equipment, increases overall line productivity. In addition, the sturdy design and extended component lifetime, as well as the modular layout, means that maintenance requirements are limited – and what little there is to do can be easily achieved. Installation is also easy, thanks to the compact envelope design.
Post treatment / Strip drying
- Chemical coating
- Organic or inorganic coating: carbon, silicon, stainless steels
- Anti-finger print coatings
- Paint curing with or without solvents
- Temperature range: 90-300°C
Galvanizing line heating
- Pre-heat at furnace entry
- In-furnace thermal cycle transition booster
- Boost to zinc pot temperature to facilitate over-aging cycle
- After cooling section for temperature homogenization
- Temperature range: 450-500°C
Heat-to-coat thermal booster
- Before and after the furnace
- Fully engineered heating in controlled atmosphere
- Fully uniform temperature distribution
- Temperatures: 20-600°C, in reducing or air atmosphere
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.