Long product pickling
Long product pickling lines from Fives feature state-of-the-art technology and autonomous control for the most effective surface treatment of wires, bars and tubes. Using either an HCl (hydrochloric acid) or H2SO4 (sulfuric acid) solution to remove oxides from long products, these totally enclosed systems feature a monorail or overpassing design and coil drying. They are fully automated for maximum throughput, with a process step tracking system and process repeatability.
The chemical management system allows the process to adapt to each coil based on weight, material composition, surface area and treatment steps. It is the best design for the environment and offers the maximum protection for the operator.
Long product pickling system includes:
- Chemical treatment
- Dip rinse
- High pressure rinse
- External spray rinse
- Containment hood
- Fume collection and treatment systems
- Monitoring and dosing
- Fully automated material handling
Wire batch pickling:
- Pickling with HCl or H2SO4
- Coating – phosphate / borax / lime
- Coil drying
- Full automated – totally enclosed
- Monorail or overpassing design
Bar & tube batch pickling:
- Capable of lifting tubes on angle for drainage
- Recovery of salt bath waste heat for preheating efficiency
- Overpassing design with unique lifting mechanism
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.