Modernization and upgrade
Fives’ customized modernization and upgrade services enable steelmakers to take their process to the next level with the latest advanced technologies.
Tailor-made modernization and upgrade services
Using the latest technologies to meet your evolving needs in an ever-changing and highly competitive market, Fives provides:
- The latest advanced technologies for reheating furnaces and strip processing lines (mechanical and thermal processes)
- One partner for complete project implementation
- R&D programs and solutions to reduce costs and increase production efficiency
- An internal network of experts and international sourcing
A range of services:
- Heating section capacity increase with AdvanTek® burners
- Cooling concept to improve strip stability
- Advanced pickling solutions, degreasing sections
- Entry/exit sections, accumulator conversion for higher capacity
- Side trimmer integration
- Wiping, flatness control, filtration improvements (DMS 20Hi mills)
- Skin-pass mills: mark free mandrel, roll & strip cleaning
- Scale breakers, levelling units
- Thermal solution software tools
All solutions are tailor-made using the latest advanced technologies and drawing on Fives’ extensive expertise in line management, mechanical equipment, thermal process, combustion and automation projects.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here