Strip coating lines
Fives offers a range of NeoKoil® strip coating lines to process high quality strip coating for different applications: automotive, construction, home appliances, white goods, food and packaging industries:
Color coating lines
Applications: house appliance, construction
Film coating lines
Applications: home appliances, furniture, bakeware
Applications: food and packaging industries
Speed: up to 250m/min
- Thin organic coating (TOC): trivalent chrome & chrome free
- Water based paint
- Polyester & silicon polyester
- Poly-vinyl-difluoride (PVDF)
- Polyurethane, acrylic and plastisol: PTFE, plastic heavy thickness film, PET film, finger print protection
NeoKoil® strip coating line scope of supply:
- Complete line design and supply: mechanical, thermal, E&A, technical assistance
- Heating: gas, induction, direct, indirect
- Proprietary or integrated coaters
- Recuperative or regenerative incinerators
- Painting and phosphating line for zinc & aluminium at Asturiana de Laminados, Spain
- Combined galvanizing and painitng line for steel at Galvasid, Monterrey, Mexico
- Combined galvanizing and painitng line (induction technology) for steel in Spain
- Film coating line for stainless steel, galvanized steel and aluminium in Spain
- Colamination line for tinplate in Europe
A new color coating line in Spain
Asturiana de Laminados, Spain, contracted Fives to design and supply curing ovens for its new phosphating and painting line. This new line in Asturias was the first coil coating line to produce both zinc and aluminium color coil coated and the second to produce zinc coil coated worldwide. Curing ovens, used in painting and pretreatment sections, aim to cure a strip paint at proper temperature with good homogeneity to ensure a perfect final strip coating quality. The zinc strip, a high end use product in architecture, requires a high-level design and production technology.
Fives is supplying two Stein curing ovens, each with three zones, for the primer and finishing coats, as well as fume treatment and energy recovery systems with a recuperative thermal oxidizer to eliminate VOCs.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here