Stein Digiflex, annealing & galvanizing furnace
The Stein Digiflex® furnace is at the heart of steel strip processing lines. It is designed with Fives’ proprietary technologies for the best product quality and yield with minimum OPEX and environmental impact.
Utmost operational excellence environmental performance
Ideal for complex thermal cycles and demanding applications such as automotive steel grades, the Stein Digiflex® is part of Fives’ Engineered Sustainability® brand, which reassures customers of the equipment’s operational excellence and utmost environmental performance.
Stein Digiflex, innovative technologies:
What makes the Stein Digiflex® unique is the combination of innovative technologies:
- Compact and efficient jet preheat furnace (JPF)
- Reactive direct fired furnace (DFF)
- Low inertia radiant tube heating furnace (RTF)
- AdvanTek® combustion system, which guarantee up to 20% less fuel consumption and minimum NOx emissions
- Unique FlashCooling® system for ultra rapid cooling solutions
- Virtuo® thermal solution for increased yield & quality, and reduced OPEX
- Compact Aeris®, after-pot cooling solution after a galvanizing section
These unique technologies enable the steel making process to generate more profit per year vs conventional technologies.
AdvanTek® burners for annealing & galvanizing furnaces
AdvanTek® WRT 2.0/3.0 self-recuperative burners can be integrated into existing radiant tube furnaces or implemented in new radiant tube furnaces in annealing and galvanizing lines and are available for a power range of 50 – 200 kW. The AdvanTek® WRT achieves high temperature uniformity along the W-tube, with high energy efficiency and improved environmental performance for 7 and 8-inch radiant tubes.
Technical highlights include:
- Fuel: natural gas, coke oven gas, mixed gas or any site generated gases and can be customized to the customer’s available utility conditions
- They are able to achieve up to 80% burner efficiency and reduce NOx emissions to less than 50 ppm.
- Full compliance with the latest European standards and particularly EN 746-2
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here