Fives’ extensive capabilities and experience of technologies for steel manufacturing and processing make it a true project management partner for projects of all sizes.
Fives has a long and successful history as an EPC contractor and is prepared to support customers through every stage, whether it be a greenfield, brownfield or revamping project. Capabilities include design, engineering, project management, commissioning, service and maintenance, meaning customers can hand over total responsibility to just one project partner, streamlining communications and ensuring consistently high-quality service.
• High-performance and reliable solutions and equipment
• Total support from day one and throughout the life of the equipment
• Commitment to a well-run project in terms of quality, costs and lead times, with safety a top priority
• Flexibility in the drive to meet customer specifications
Full project management support
Fives is dedicated to offering full project management support from the beginning of a project to completion, and beyond:
• Purchasing, monitoring and production capabilities worldwide
• Experience in managing projects in multicultural environments with support from local teams
• Local partnerships that provide customers with equipment to best meet their needs and budget requirements, while keeping a constant eye on quality
Training and knowledge transfer
Fives considers training and knowledge transfer to be part of its offering and will always ensure that, at the end of a project, the plant operator has all the know-how needed to operate the plant at peak performance.