DMS OptiLine, strip processing line designer
Fives has developed DMS OptiLine™, a unique and precise software tool, which simulates the complete running of a strip processing line. It calculates the requested characteristics of each motor of the line to guarantee the required line tension during operation at the constant speed, as well as during line acceleration and deceleration. Accumulators are also checked according to the real product mix of the line.
DMS OptiLine™ is designed to achieve the best possible performance by anticipating every operating scenario and offering appropriate responses:
- Anticipate quality risk linked with strip driving to prepare development of new grades or new strip dimensions
- Optimize need of change (motor, bridle, pinch roll) during a revamping project
This insight can significantly reduce the time taken for commissioning.
- Prediction of the line behaviour with new products
- Detection of potential malfunctions of mechanical equipment
- Line adjustment during tension change
- Avoids bridle roll slippage and strip marks
- Full animated 2D or 3D modeling
- Real time simulation of the strip transportation
- Easy modification of driver pre-sets
- Optimization of line level 1 control
- Comparison between calculations
- Measures to improve line operations
- Reports calculation information such as motorization power
- Quality tracking analysis
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here